Life moves quickly. Sometimes in the day to day rush, it’s hard to find something that not only serves a purpose for your company, but also makes a difference in the community and in the world in which you live. Maybe hosting an electronics recycling event isn’t the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of social change, but here are some great reasons to consider it.
* Recycling electronics prevents them from winding up in a landfill, either in the United States or in other countries, where they could harm the environment. Tech Dump is committed to green processes and to reusing your old electronics whenever possible.
* When you partner with Tech Dump, you help provide work for economically disadvantaged adults who are learning marketable skills by working for us. With these skills, they can go on to be self sufficient.
* Hosting an electronics recycling event is a way to foster participation and bonding among your employees. Knowing you’re helping the environment feels even better when you’re doing it as a group.
* When you host a Tech Dump event, you receive our help with marketing and logistics. We even provide the trucks, pallets, and publicity materials. And it costs you nothing, but a little bit of time.
* Donating old electronics is tax deductible, which means you’re not only being kind to the environment, but those that bring items to recycle help themselves at tax-time as well.
* You don’t have to wait for a local Tech Dump event. If you have electronics you’d like to recycle, you can bring them to us or arrange for us to come pick them up for free.
These are just a few of the reasons to consider electronics recycling with Tech Dump. Would you like to know more? Contact us.