Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
Repowered is committed to…
- providing environmentally and socially responsible solutions to getting rid of unused and broken computers, cell phones or any other electronics in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients and our community.
- meeting our customer requirements.
- protecting the environment, including the prevention of pollution and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems through responsible recycling.
- provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injury and ill health and control occupational health and safety risks using the hierarchy of controls to eliminate hazards and reduce EHS risks.
- consultation and participation of workers, and where they exist, workers’ representatives, in the decision-making processes in the QEHS management system.
- comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and occupational health and safety aspects of our business and fulfill its compliance obligations.
- providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety objectives.
- manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment.
- continual improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.
Amanda LaGrange, CEO